Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 3 - Thing 5





This is one of the photos I posted in my new Flickr account. I'm glad Flickr is included in the Classroom Learning 2.0 project because we are considering using the Flickr uploadr to host photos for our school due to limited server space of our own. After spending some time in Flickr, I've discovered there is so much more to learn!


The Big Huge Labs site has great potential for classroom application. Students could create a magazine cover pertaining to a subject they are studying and then imbed hyperlinks to articles they would write on each subtopic listed on the cover. The Librarian Trading Cards were interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Thing 7 requires us to post a comment on someone's blog about a technology we like. I thought I would let you know that I use Skype at home to talk to my friend in Atlanta. It is so easy to download and use. In case you and Peter aren't skyping, you might want to look into it. You just need a camera and speakers and the cameras are so cheap--my new computer has one on it so it was very easy to get set up and see Sandy while we talked.

    ReplyDelete